Goran Online Forums

Full Version: Next Match
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey all, Goran plays Nicolas Lapentti in the first round at Miami. I remember when Goran played him at the US Open in I think 2000 and won the first set and I went to go get some food. When I came back it was match point for Lapentti, he won 3 sets in like 30 min. Those were the dark days back when Goran was being DQ'ed for breaking all his racquets so he owes Lapentti some pay back, lets hope he gets it.

Quote:Originally posted by nikemac78
I remember when Goran played him at the US Open in I think...
that was dominik hrbaty (slovakia) ...i remember that match ...was a sad time for goran on the tennis court! against lapenti (i think they played 2 or 3 times) ... he never lost and i hope this will continue :). go goran! good luck!!!

go go goran!

Your right, my bad. They dont even have close names or even are from country close to eachother, I dont know what I was thinking. Oh well. You are also right that Goran has never lost to Lapentti, he's 2-0 but they have not played since 98. Both matches went to 3 sets though. Ok well I guess that's it, later all.
Reference URL's