Goran Online Forums

Full Version: Goran not playing this week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I just went to the Miami website to see when Goran plays tomorrow and found out that he has been replaced by some other loser. I'll try and find some news about it, the Miami web site has nothing on it.

:(
hope we find out ...why he dont play! please ...not another injury!!!

Yes, I have seen it too.

Goran is replaced by qualifier K. Beck, and now is F. Saretta who lost in the qualifying the lucky loser....

This is again bad news for us.

I'm not very confident for the clay court season, but lets hope he will win, his Davis Cup doubles match!

And then, the grass court season!

Gr. Eric

goran got injured again ...this time bizzare!
on the beach he injured his sole on a shell! not something realy serious ..but a injury that could heal in time for the lapenti match!

realy sad :( ...goran aint a lucky man :(
hope the time of injury's and bad luck will be over after this!

go goran

i should write
...not heal in time!
sorry

go goran go

Where have you read this Mr Dean?

I couldn't find it....

Gr. Eric

It was on the ATPtennis.com website. Here is what it said.

Goran Ivanisevic, the 1996 runner-up, withdrew Wednesday from the NASDAQ-100 Open after suffering lacerations on his left foot during a beach outing in Miami. Ivanisevic was in the water at the time he cut his foot. He was replaced by lucky loser Flavio Saretta of Brazil, who lost in the qualifying today to Michael Llodra in three sets despite having three match points.

It's kind of funny really. Well it would be if it was maybe some no name tourny but really, Goran most likley could use the rest, I hope he plays next week.
Thanks guys for keeping the news updated :)
I've been a little busy but I have the site updated again!

I don't know how Goran always manages these bizarre injuries! :D

Quote:Originally posted by Radda

I don't know how Goran always manages these bizarre injuries! :D [/B]

It's because Goran knows the French Way of Life: Partys, Alcohol, Cigarettes and lots of Sex :D ;)
Quote:Originally posted by Tango
It's because Goran knows the French Way of Life: Partys, Alcohol, Cigarettes and lots of Sex :D ;)

Good answer!! [Image: icon14.gif]
Reference URL's