Goran Online Forums

Full Version: Goran hasn't retired has he...? Whats he doing?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Just wondering, because I had seriously looked forward to seeing him play in 2003 Queens after all that time since Wimbledon 2001, but he lost in the 1st round due to injury again. Because of this, I'm sure hes absoultely frustrated and you know that multiple injuries can make players aged 30+ to quit...I mean it happened to Richard Krajicek....

Ivanisevic is my 2nd favourite player...and with him gone it would really upset me, as the king of Wimbledon Pete Sampras is basically gone too.
Its a good question. Unfortunately I have no idea at the moment what he is doing :(

Radda Wrote:Its a good question. Unfortunately I have no idea at the moment what he is doing :(

What happened to the spy we used to have? Wasn't there a member who lived in Split who always had the latest??!
Am keeping my fingers tightly crossed that silence doesn't equal retirement. I'm going to the US Open this year and was really hoping he would have recovered sufficiently to enter, but I've seen no sign of it.
I'll have to make do with watching the video of the 2001 final!

Emma

:P
Lets just hope that no news is good news :)

Radda Wrote:Lets just hope that no news is good news :)
he didnt retire...
he plans to heal all his injurys this year... this means no matches this year and try it again next year from the start!
Reference URL's