Goran Online Forums

Full Version: Goran's Injured Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Now it's his back and he has pulled out of indian wells. Sadly, i have to admit i think it's time he hangs up his tennis shoes. All these injuries are not a plain coincedence but a sign of age in my opinion. He doesn't have the body of Andre, unfortunately.

This sucks...what also sucks is that I kind of agree with some of what has been said as of late. Don't get me wrong...I will follow Goran to the bitter end but I don't want him sucking like he did in 2000-2001 untill he won Wimbledon. If he can play the way he did after Wimbledon up until the end of 2001 then he can maybe win another tournament or at least make a run or two. I don't want to see him in the 125-200 range for rankings...he needs to be at least top 100, really top 75 or 50. Otherwise...I hate to say it but he mine as well hang it up.

Lets just hope that this is nothing and he will be ready for Miami. Damn...I really wanted to see him play Todd Martin.
:(

yep... :(

Bollocks to you all,

Goran is the man who won Wimbledon with no shoulder and v little matches or run of form leading up to the tournament in 2001. But it's good you all feel he should retire, that way he might just surprise everyone again and really do some damage at Wimbledon and other fast surface tournaments.

Fact is tennis needs people like Goran with all the robots out there and what's more it needs Goran playing well. How serious is his current back problem? Anyone know, is it just a niggling injury or a big one?

I do not want Goran to retire.
i don't think any of us want goran to retire, its just sad that he is injured again.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
Reference URL's