Goran Online Forums

Full Version: Does Goran ever read this??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi,

Does anyone know wether Goran know about this fan-site? I mean; has he ever complimented Radda for this great site? As far as I know this is the only updated fan-site for Goran-fans - and I really hope he reads about our dedication from time to time.
I don't know if he has ever seen this site or not...hopefully he knows his fans still support him :)

----edited----

Hi Goran!!!

It's nice to see you are reading this forum and I hope it's not a joke,lol.

Just want to say to u that u have to keep on playing tennis, I'm sure u can win Wimbledon again this year, we will be supporting u as Torcida Hajduk Split Fans :D

Before going to London, take a break in Paris for French Open, I will show u all the good spirit of France: Sex, Alcohol, Good food...

Tango - Mr Pivo

---edited----

???? edited???? What does this mean?
I edited those posts.

...because you dont belive this person, right?
The person posting as Goran had a Canadian email address, and Canadian ISP, as far as I know Goran has not ben in Canada recently. He also refered to his 'wife'. I also don't think Goran got married any time recently, so no I don't believe it is him.

I think that nobody expects that goran writes something in this forum.

It would have been cool :D but his answer was quite strange also :o

:) i hope he wil read this forum, and btw i'm new here:-)

Welcome here Dutch Girl :)
Reference URL's