Goran Online Forums

Full Version: Live scoring from Rome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

he lost 6:2 6:4

Goran loses his match...

i think that CZE guy is not that good indeed.

for goran, we can't expect much from him on the clay,
and the crowd shouts when he says bye to them...

1st serve % 49
Ace 9
double fault 6
Unforced error 29!!
break point 0/1

in terms of the stats, goran really didn't play very well...

Steta

you know what tournament he will be playing next??

s***
but i still belive in him...
we all know that he always suprises ...remeber '95 munich, 98 wimbledon, 2001 THE GREAT FINAL ,.... just a small selection

GO GORAN!!!

could u tell me which tournament his playing next?

well we all know now what his problem is ....
1.return
2.serve consitancy
3.foot work (left-right)

i think that all this things would be much better if he would do more gym & fitnes ...

but he stil is goran ...and nobody says him what he has to do :D

go goran!!!!

tell me please if u know?

adrian Wrote:tell me please if u know?

tournament?
the chalenger in zagreb!

Your optimism stifles me every match. i'd be surprised if Goran wins one more match for the remainder of the season. Wake up and smell the coffee guys, Goran's tennis is like watching a wounded deer trying to outrun a cheetah. His desire..the fire in his belly is gone. Be realistic.

``I'm playing because I want to play Wimbledon and there are two choices: to stay home and practice for two months, which I don't want to do, because I don't have fun practicing anymore, or just be on the tour and play,'' Ivanisevic said.

That says it all.

GoranIvanisevic Wrote:Your optimism stifles me every match. i'd be surprised if Goran wins one more match for the remainder of the season. Wake up and smell the coffee guys, Goran's tennis is like watching a wounded deer trying to outrun a cheetah. His desire..the fire in his belly is gone. Be realistic.
We are optimistic because we are Goran fans :D In fact, I remember that only people like us was still supporting him in May 2001, some people were saying that Goran should retire,he was loosing all matches like this year...1 month after, he was in Split celebrating Wimbledon victory with 200,000 people :)

We are not "blind" about Goran's performance but we have too much passion for him that we keep on supporting him a lot and we hope he can do something great in each tournament!

Last thing, it would be nice from u to change ure "nickname" (?!), u can put everything but not "GoranIvanisevic", it creates confusion :o

Tango

I smell the coffee, it smells like another title in Wimbledon for Goran
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's