Goran Online Forums

Full Version: GORAN-VOLANDRI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Goran serves for the match!!! COME ON!!!

GORAN WOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-6 / 7-6 / 1-6 / 6-3 / 6-4

What a Genius!!!!! 1st beer open....only 4 left for tonight :D

what a game!!

goran fights back and wins the match!!!!!!!!

next round, may versus hewitt
he won he won he won!!!!!!!!!!!

GORAN WIN!HE WIN!I DO NOT HAVE WORDS TO SAY HOW HAPPY I AM!!!!!HE WIN....... :D
such a tense game! Hurrah for Goran :D : D :D

The most fantastic guy in the world!

The commentator here even said he must be the biggest personality on the tour! Not bad for a guy who barely played any matches the last couple of years..!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOh yeah :-) # @***¤¤$&^^§**µx²~$°°°°°° !!!!

Good he had to struggle a little before playing Hewitt !

I cant believe he won... I cant believe I'm enjoying my last cigarette.

Thanx Goran !!

GORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad he won :o) I still can't believe ESPN doesn't show at least the 5th set. But I got to hear it on Wimbledon radio.

YAY GORAN!!

My sister has followed Goran throughout his whole career and she is 6 months pregnant... she was so into the game that she said she could have gone into labor from all the stress :P :P

I just think he is quite a PAPASITO :D and I am glad he won :P :D :D

I´m looking forward to his next game... hopefully we finally get to see it on TV :/

I got home from a concert last night, it was 3am or so (Sydney time), so I turned the telly on and saw the Goran match, he'd just won the fourth set or so. So I watched it all, yay!!! and I finally got to bed, it was like 3:30 or whatever. But I was all happy coz he's into the 3rd round. Except now he's playing Lleyton... but I won't be barracking for my fellow Aussie, I'll be barracking for Goran, YAYYYY :D
[Image: 411.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's