Goran Online Forums

Full Version: You know what
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I kind of hope Hewitt will win the tournament, it would be such a symbol again... I thought I would just focuse on the croatian guy this year, but now he's gone I take an interest in the rest of the draw, like I did when I knew everything about his potential opponents.
Hewitt inspires me nothing but some stiff respect, but this time I would like him to beat Moya, Federer (gasp), Grosjean (?) and finally Hennman (hu?) or Roddick, or any guy who would stand in his way.
So, until Lleyton loses or wins, I'll have fun following tennis. Then, who knows????
Anyway I wont wait for the next Goran because the Ivanisevic one was in my blood, and will always be... That is something First Goran doesnt seem to understand - LOL - Watching a new Goran will be like watching Zidane or reading a very good book... I'm not crazy about Zidane, I'm not crazy about sportsmen, it's not like me, GORAN was just UNIQUE.
I like Federer, Hewitt I never really liked much, but for some reason I have really taken to him recently.
Henman...bleh.
I'd like to see a Federer v Hewitt final, that I think would make for some interesting watching.

I'll always follow tennis, it just won't be as interesting without Mr Ivanisevic around ;) Like you say, Goran was unique.

VavaFromParis Wrote:I kind of hope Hewitt will win the tournament, it would be such a symbol again... I thought I would just focuse on the croatian guy this year, but now he's gone I take an interest in the rest of the draw, like I did when I knew everything about his potential opponents.  
Hewitt inspires me nothing but some stiff respect, but this time I would like him to beat Moya, Federer (gasp), Grosjean (?) and finally Hennman (hu?) or Roddick, or any guy who would stand in his way.
So, until Lleyton loses or wins, I'll have fun following tennis. Then, who knows????  
Anyway I wont wait for the next Goran because the Ivanisevic one was in my blood, and will always be... That is something First Goran doesnt seem to understand - LOL - Watching a new Goran will be like watching Zidane or reading a very good book... I'm not crazy about Zidane, I'm not crazy about sportsmen, it's not like me,  GORAN was just UNIQUE.

vava
could you watch goran yesterday???????HEWITT IS COPLETELY BORING GUY
federer has a beautiful game it will be federer hewitt in quarters for the big match of the tournament!!!!!!!!and next i semis grosjean!!!!!!!!!!!
ps zizou n a pas pu sauver notre equipe du naufrage hier soir desolant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could see none of Goran's match this year because french public tv dont show tennis anymore except for Roland Garros - as you know. As a crazy fan I'm just dreaming of the symbol : Geniusevic defeated on Centre Court by the future Champion ! Anyway Federer is the clear favourite, I read he made an impression on Goran ("the most talented player I ever play"), and no doubt it will be tough for Little Hewitt...which makes the quarters quite interesting !

Well, THANKS SO MUCH for this site. Beautiful, handy, generous admin and so on. Always nice to read my own feelings in so many threads. I hope Goran reads them some day !

Love love love.

Eva
Reference URL's