Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goran's success
03-09-2004, 01:42 AM
Goran's success
Maybe it's time for Goran to hang up his racquet after all. It's great watching his zany persona on court but his serve no longer packs a wallop....and here's a stat worth mentioning (did a bit of research): not including his Wimbledon triumph, our beloved Goran has compiled a 64-82 match record spanning his last six years on tour. Which is pathetic if you ask me....Now I do believe he can still be competitive on fast surfaces; most notably indoor carpet and of course, grass. But he's only a shadow of his former self and a transformed (dare I say) "journeyman".
03-09-2004, 07:57 AM
Goran's success
hey f**k you bro!! dont ever talk about goran like that again chief... u freakin 'crocked' punk. Goran is the best out there in terms of raw talent... he's juz a lil rusty. I say he's gonna get to the semis of Wimbledon this yr n make a huge splash this year there in GBritain.
03-09-2004, 08:45 AM
Goran's success
play nice you too, no name calling here ;)
Goran has had his injuries, and had some time out. That will make him a little rusty. He has said recently he is not feeling any pain in his shoulder, so we can only hope things can get better for him.

they try and they try but everything that they do
is the ghost of a trace of a pale imitation of you
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2004, 03:31 PM
Goran's success
goran is well prepared for indian wells,this is the place where he gona EXPLOAD, LIKE A BOMB!GOOD LUCK WITH A DRAW!
03-10-2004, 01:23 AM
Goran's success
jebo ti ja mater u picku. I was just pointing out the obvious facts . The man is a has-been on court. He plays to the beat of a different drum these days. Being a Croat, I'd love nothing more than the boistrous, crowd-pleasing, indefatigable Goran to come out and bomb 40 aces past a bewildered opponent. But that's all in the past....He's out there because tennis is a huge part of his life, not because he's capable of winning tourneys week-in and week-out.
03-10-2004, 10:31 AM
Goran's success
jebem i ja tebi mamu u picku,mamicu ti jebem životinjo jedna grdna,pizda li ti mile materine,mamu ti jebem ja!jebo ti konj mater!
03-20-2004, 09:53 AM
Goran's success
Jedi govno majmucina smrdljiva. Jebem ti mater posred prljave picke. Kurva jebena. Dabogda me konj izjebo u guzicu pa mu ti morao pusit kurac nakon toga. Pizda blesava.
03-20-2004, 10:21 AM
Goran's success
DJECO POMIRITE SE !! Svi mi volimo Goarana in zato nema razloga za svadju.:cool:
03-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Goran's success
Unregistered Wrote:Jedi govno majmucina smrdljiva. Jebem ti mater posred prljave picke. Kurva jebena. Dabogda me konj izjebo u guzicu pa mu ti morao pusit kurac nakon toga. Pizda blesava.
Pizda! I nearly understand Croatian :P ;)
03-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Goran's success
daj pa nije ovo forum psovki,bez mržnje!jedite govna i razmnožavajte se svi zajedno!ajmo gorane razvali ih u keybescaynu!