Goran versus Escude
03-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Goran versus Escude
Today I was on the [url=http://"http://www.atptennis.com]www.atptennis.com[/url] and checked out the statistics on our Goran against this french player. Our Hero Goran leads by 1:0 and has won their last meeting easily in straight sets in 2001 :).

In other words Goran should win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJMO ZEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Attached File(s)
.jpg  Goran_the_man.jpg (Size: 3.1 KB / Downloads: 227)
03-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Goran versus Escude
Dont be too sure because Escude is a very dangerous player and it will be a togh match. I have no idea how Goran will play after his small break. So lets hope that he will increase his game.
03-23-2004, 08:14 PM
Goran versus Escude
Everything is possible. I understand what you mean but I hope that Goran wins.:cool:

Attached File(s)
.jpg  croatia.jpg (Size: 2.83 KB / Downloads: 202)
03-23-2004, 10:30 PM
Goran versus Escude
I also hope that he wins, dont get me wrong.:)
03-24-2004, 02:52 AM
Goran versus Escude
Goran is playing wed, 24th, at around noon... so you fellas who like to see live scores... get ready for some G-oing
fOr
anotheR
fairy tAle
wimbledoN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-24-2004, 08:13 AM
Goran versus Escude
Yes!!!!!!!!!

We hope that our Croatian One Man Army Goran Ivanisevic shows them how the tennis is played. :cool:

And think if we see again Goran at Wimbledon 2004, that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached File(s)
.jpg  one_man_army.jpg (Size: 3.71 KB / Downloads: 236)
03-24-2004, 10:29 AM
Goran versus Escude
Excellent, Thanks :)
I will be very busy today and not online much, but I hope to check back later today and see that he has won!

they try and they try but everything that they do
is the ghost of a trace of a pale imitation of you
Visit this user's website
03-24-2004, 02:20 PM
Goran versus Escude
navijam za gorana ali bilo bi čudo da goran dobije escudea,goranu fali mečeva,nekako mi izgleda pospano,možda da je nastavio nakon marseja i da nije bilo ozljede leđa,sad bi bio u dobroj formi i na pravom putu povratka,jer u ovogodiÅ¡njim povratničkim mečevima pokazao je da može igrati dobro!ali treba čeÅ¡će igrati.ako to zbog ozljeda ne može onda treba stati.baÅ¡ me kao i sve vas zanima kako će odigrati danas,jer mislim da je to za njega ključan meč!vjerujem u čudo!
03-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Goran versus Escude
U pravu si. U njegovoj situaciji se mora igrati puno meceva da bi se moglo vratit u top formu.

This is a static archive of the Goran Online Forum. All content is preserved as-is.