Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goran vs Nadal
03-26-2004, 12:45 PM
Goran vs Nadal
This is the fourth match of the day on Grandstand Court. Start time of first match is 10:00 a.m.
03-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Goran vs Nadal
hope that goran's 1. serve % gets over 55%, some chip'n'charge, serve-volley action, a solid game from the back that what i am hoping! important that he dosnt give him to much rhythm! those young flashy players like nadal are like robots from the back when they have a rhythm! run, run, run and smack a forehand if they can!

GO GORAN :)
03-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Goran vs Nadal
I completely agree with you man. Maximum utilization of Goran's first serve is really necessary so that our Goran can break Nadal's rythm. I think that the thing you mentioned is absolutely necessary and could be in fact decisive factor in the match!

In addition I think that Goran should win this match. My logic is telling me if Goran can beat Escude who is number 11 in the world why would he not be able to win over Nadal who is number 20 in the world?

I think that Goran should win this.

Attached File(s)
.jpg  winner2.jpg (Size: 3.58 KB / Downloads: 116)
03-26-2004, 07:03 PM
Goran vs Nadal
This would be nice but Escude was also injured and I dont know how decisive that was.
03-26-2004, 08:50 PM
Goran vs Nadal
[QUOTE=Kreso iz Sweden]...if Goran can beat Escude who is number 11 in the world why would he not be able to win over Nadal who is number 20 in the world? QUOTE]i know what you mean ...but we all know how close the world top 100 are! day form is always the key! but in senses of the "game", variety, weapons, ...goran is certainly the better but(there is always an "but") only if he is fit and in the mood/fun-mode for play! in such shape he can beat anybody!
my advice to him would be just to play relaxed, let nadal run and hit his forehand, just dont play like 1-dimensional baseline player, stops, chip-returns, slices, ...

GO GORAN !!!
03-26-2004, 09:21 PM
Goran vs Nadal
kad bi ga sad Goran mogo brejkat