This was a disaster
04-27-2004, 03:23 PM
This was a disaster
I am one of the greatest fans of Goran, maybe the greatest but believe me, this match was a disaster. I watched the end of the second set on german tv and I have to say that he played a bad match like in his best days when he played bad.
He made only unforced errors, there was not one winner by Waske, just Gorans mistakes.:mad: Goran was speaking the whole time, I really dont want to translate you what he said to himself (Eminem wouldnt ever say that what Goran said) :D
Serve was not the great problem but return.... . I dont want to tell you how he played in the tie break because 0-7 sounds better than it really was.

If you saw him first time, you couldnt believe that this player won Wimbl.:(

so lets hope he plays better in the future!
04-27-2004, 08:05 PM
This was a disaster
yeah - he should really pull it together. He obviously isnt rigthly prepared for the tournament or the match if he looses out due to his own lack of anger-control. I mean; how can a professional player at 32 - who has won Wimbledon and several other tournaments - expect to win if his anger og and inconfidence dominates his head??

Im sure I seem really negative now. But all I really am is disappointed.
Goran should either take a few weeks off the circuit and concentrating on practice and hard work - or he should hire a psycologist, who could help him to control his anger and negative thoughts throughout a match!

We all just want him all the best - but you got to expect more than what he proved out there today!

M
04-27-2004, 09:10 PM
This was a disaster
The reporter mentioned that Goran went to a disco the night before?? I don t know if i have to believe this. He was always professional and he is now about 33years old.
04-28-2004, 11:26 AM
This was a disaster
THAT'S GORAN!!!!!

If he plays as the other player does, no one would like him...

we love him because of his temper, his stylish tennis, etc...
we all can't expect his performance...
don't u remember there are 3 gorans in his head?
now the evil one is playing on the court

This is a static archive of the Goran Online Forum. All content is preserved as-is.