GOOOOOOOOORANNN IN THE THIRD ROUND!!!!!!!
06-24-2004, 10:05 PM
goooooooorrrrrrrrannnnnnnnnnnnnn win in a thriller vs volandri!!!!
bombastic goran!!!!!!!!!!! and nox hewitt onthe center court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-24-2004, 10:19 PM
Bro... how can they do this... I know cause of the rain... but Goran has to play tomm... I figured he would come on Sat. all nice n rested. This is not good news...

With that bumb shoulder, he cant handle 9sets within 2 days, serving n all that. This is a disgrace from the weather gods... I can only hope... I know he has it in him, what do you guys think??
06-24-2004, 11:55 PM
what a match!!!!!!! ;) now on to destroy hewitt. here in australia, everyone will be going mad for hewitt, eXCEPT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope goran kicks him and i will be shouting and cheering for goran, and it doesn't matter who is next to me.

i am soooooooooooo :o (no sleep)

hope the shoulder holds up, it has been amazing thus far anyway - 600 match wins in his career, wimbledon, $21million in prizemoney, no. 2 ranking in the world, best server in the world ,fastest serve, the list goes on.

i personally cant stand hewitt, and this country is obsessed with him. so a victory would be even sweeter.

adje gorane, go go go! you are amazing in my eyes, no matter what. your fans love you forever.

ps. hi tango!!! what's new?:P
06-25-2004, 12:02 PM
Anitaggii Wrote:ps. hi tango!!! what's new?:P
I graduated :eek: I still drink beers :) I went to Croatia to celebrate and right now I'm teacher in economy, I have to be serious in front of students :o

and u?
06-25-2004, 12:28 PM
Unregistered Wrote:Bro... how can they do this... I know cause of the rain... but Goran has to play tomm... I figured he would come on Sat. all nice n rested. This is not good news...  

With that bumb shoulder, he cant handle 9sets within 2 days, serving n all that. This is a disgrace from the weather gods... I can only hope... I know he has it in him, what do you guys think??

yes but goran said after his victory yesterday longer he play better he feel his shoulder !!!!!
against hewitt also he played on center court with no no pression!!!!
he could be auper bombastic match!!!! today he will play one of his best for sure!!!!!! hopefully he show this big match on french or german tv!!!!
it will be very spectacular:!!!!!!!

This is a static archive of the Goran Online Forum. All content is preserved as-is.