searchthe complete match on tape vs hewittplease??,
06-26-2004, 12:09 AM
hi great goran fans
i m nicolas from france!
i need something that you have maybe????
THE FRENCH TV has show nothing of his last match and the german has show about 20 MIN OF hs matchvs hewitt!!
if someone can send me a copy of his match please !! i ll gratulade if someone can dio that!!!
i had all his matches from the first against mecir 1/4 australian open 89 TO THE MATCH AGAINST hanescu queens BUT I WOULD SO MUCH HAVE THE LAST please help me !!! i will change or pay what your want!!
please help me
06-29-2004, 09:24 AM
They didnt show it on normal English tv either, so you arent alone! Thankfully you can watch the ENTIRE match online on the wimbledon website :) You have to pay £5 for the service, but there are loads of videos to watch, so definately worth it. If you go to www.wimbledon.org, audio/video and then click on wimbledon plus, you will find information there.

Unregistered Wrote:hi great goran fans
i m nicolas from france!
i need  something that you have maybe????
THE FRENCH TV has show nothing of his last match and the german has show about 20 MIN OF hs matchvs hewitt!!
if someone can send me a copy of his match please !! i ll gratulade if someone can dio that!!!
i had all his matches from the first against mecir 1/4 australian open 89 TO THE MATCH AGAINST hanescu queens BUT I WOULD SO MUCH HAVE THE LAST please help me !!! i will change or pay what your want!!
please help me
06-29-2004, 12:16 PM
Rach Wrote:They didnt show it on normal English tv either, so you arent alone! Thankfully you can watch the ENTIRE match online on the wimbledon website :) You have to pay £5 for the service, but there are loads of videos to watch, so definately worth it. If you go to www.wimbledon.org, audio/video and then click on wimbledon plus, you will find information there.

thanks forthe information!!!
great!!!

This is a static archive of the Goran Online Forum. All content is preserved as-is.