French
06-02-2005, 01:06 PM
French
Bonjour !!!!!!!

Je suis français et je suis fan de Goran Ivanisevic depuis l'âge de 12 ans ...
Maintenant j'ai 23 ans, l'âge où Goran Ivanisevic était second au classement ATP !!!!
Je suis fier de lui, je suis un grand fan !!! Quand je joue au tennis, j'ai le même geste sur le service :):):)
Je suis tombé par hasard sur ce forum grâce à google ...
Je suis désolé, je ne parle pas bien anglais, j'utilise un traducteur via le net ....
J'espère que vous me comprendrez ...
MERCI pour ce forum !!! MERCI de faire vivre l'actualité sur l'un des plus grand tennisman du monde !!!!!!!!

ps : J'ai appris que Goran avait une fille, je suis super heureux !!!!!!!!!!!
Longue vie au Roi GORAN !!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!!!!!!!

I'm French and I'm fan of Goran Ivanisevic since the 12 years age... Now I'm 23 years old, the age where Goran Ivanisevic was second with classification ATP!!!!
I am proud of him, I am a large fan!!! When I play tennis, I have the same gesture on the service:):):)
I fell by chance on this forum thanks to google...
I am afflicted, I do not speak quite English, I use a translator via the Net....
I hope that you will understand me...
THANK YOU for this forum!!! THANKS for making live the topicality on one of the largest tennis player of the world!!!!!!!!

PS: I learned that Goran had a little girl, I am super happy!!!!!!!!!!! Long life with the King GORAN!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Goran let's go !!!
Visit this user's website
06-02-2005, 05:43 PM
French
Bonjour!

bienvenue au forum, gentil de vous avoir ici :)... je ne parle pas français ainsi j'ai également utilisé un traducteur !

they try and they try but everything that they do
is the ghost of a trace of a pale imitation of you
06-05-2005, 05:23 PM
French
Thank you it is nice!!
It is a pity which there is not much member on this forum... :(

Go Goran!!!

06-07-2005, 09:08 AM
French
I think its because Goran is not so busy now...:) But he is still around and we still love him ;)

06-07-2005, 11:42 AM
French
I live to 300 km of Monaco and I know that Goran lived here. Are-you it changed of address where did it always see in Monaco?

I don't know if Goran read the forum but if ever it is the case, I adore to meet you...

Goran you are the best

12-04-2005, 02:47 PM
French
Tiens, un sosie ;-) j'ai l'impression de m'entendre!

A Monaco, ca doit etre difficile de le rencontrer...je sais qu'il y une agence "Elite Management" qui gerait son image la-bas, il doit y passer de temps en temps mais je pense que t'as plus de chance de le rencontrer a Split.

Tango
12-05-2005, 04:32 PM
French
Hello everybody!

I introduce myself: I'm a Belgian girl (french speaker) but I'm fond of Goran and Croatia since the age of 8. (I'm 25 now) I found this site a few months ago and it's really the best. That's great to see that Goran is not forgotten :)

Thanks to the Webmistress for her great job! I wish I would have been able to do a website too.

Au fait, Tango, je suis allée plusieurs fois à Split mais je l'ai jamais vu non plus :(

12-05-2005, 07:06 PM
French
Welcome :)

This is a static archive of the Goran Online Forum. All content is preserved as-is.