about a picture
06-21-2005, 10:37 PM
about a picture
first of all I want to say that this site is terrific, it's really amazing!! The best goran ivanisevic site I've ever seen. Your picture gallery is fabulous but I have a question about one picture
http://www.goranonline.com/picgallery/166.jpg

what is he doing? it looks like he's begging perhaps for some new strings but I was just wondering
07-04-2005, 06:43 AM
about a picture
sorry...i don't know...

they try and they try but everything that they do
is the ghost of a trace of a pale imitation of you
Visit this user's website
07-06-2005, 06:50 PM
about a picture
ses,Jun 21 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:first of all I want to say that this site is terrific, it's really amazing!! The best goran ivanisevic site I've ever seen. Your picture gallery is fabulous but I have a question about one picture
http://www.goranonline.com/picgallery/166.jpg

what is he doing? it looks like he's begging perhaps for some new strings but I was just wondering
[right][snapback]18435[/snapback][/right]

I think Goran asks this little girl to play instead of him. He did this several times, especially when his opponent hit some aces in a row :)

But I am not sure, just a guess...
08-12-2005, 10:37 PM
about a picture
This photo dates from final in Queens Club 1997. Goran lost to Mark Philippoussis 5-7 3-6.

With Philippoussis at 3:3 (40-0) in second set after two more winning serves and his 13th ace in the seventh game, Ivanisevic begged ball girl Amy Kavanagh, 14, from Cheam, to take over his racket. Reluctantly she agreed and a 17-stroke rally, the longest of the match, developed during which the Australian, who had entered into the spirit of things with a dolly drop serve, also headed back three returns before kicking his last one into the net.
08-12-2005, 10:38 PM
about a picture
This photo dates from final in Queens Club 1997. Goran lost to Mark Philippoussis 5-7 3-6.

With Philippoussis at 3:3 (40-0) in second set after two more winning serves and his 13th ace in the seventh game, Ivanisevic begged ball girl Amy Kavanagh, 14, from Cheam, to take over his racket. Reluctantly she agreed and a 17-stroke rally, the longest of the match, developed during which the Australian, who had entered into the spirit of things with a dolly drop serve, also headed back three returns before kicking his last one into the net.

This is a static archive of the Goran Online Forum. All content is preserved as-is.