Video footage
10-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Video footage
Does anybody know were i can buy videos/dvds of Goran Ivanisevic matches?

Thanks
James
10-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Video footage
jimisak,Oct 5 2005, 01:56 PM Wrote:Does anybody know were i can buy videos/dvds of Goran Ivanisevic matches?

Thanks
James
[right][snapback]18478[/snapback][/right]
The only one i know of is the wimbledon final v Rafter which is available from http://www.wimbledon.org

If there is anymore would be interested to know myself!

10-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Video footage
rach,Oct 5 2005, 03:33 PM Wrote:The only one i know of is the wimbledon final v Rafter which is available from http://www.wimbledon.org

If there is anymore would be interested to know myself!
[right][snapback]18479[/snapback][/right]

saying that, now I cant find it on there... hmmm :(
10-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Video footage
i know u can buy the agassi ivanisevic wimbledon final off ebay but i dont know if its still available. if you try looking for some sampras wimbledon videos you'll probably find the '94 and '98 final. but it sucks cuz goran lost those matches.
10-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Video footage
I just pre-ordered the dvd of Wimbledon final 2001 from Play.com, it doesn't arrive till December, but i'm prepared to wait that long for such a classic match...and on dvd as well, brilliant!

James
10-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Video footage
ah thanks for the info about that jimisak - I have wanted it on DVD for ages - *goes to order*

they try and they try but everything that they do
is the ghost of a trace of a pale imitation of you
Visit this user's website
10-08-2005, 05:14 AM
Video footage
I have the 2001 final vs. Rafter...the only negative is that he wasn't at the top of his game serving in that one. The shoulder thing seemed to finally catch up with him...but MAN is that a classic. And the ending has to be one of the craziest of all time...

But I would love to also have his other matches over the course of his career, particularly at Wimbledon...the one against Heman in the semis was such an emotional roller-coaster. I was depressed that whole Friday afternoon after he had won the first set, lost the second in a tie breaker, and then lost the third 6-love...but when he came back on Saturday and tied it, I knew he was going to win, as he'd be fresh the next day and his serve is unbreakable when he's fresh.

And then there's the one against Kraijcek (sp?) in 1998...went on FOREVER.

His match against Roddick is a classic as well...he showed the kid a thing or two about serving.

It's hard to believe that was all 4, going on 5 years ago...and before 9/11. Hands down the greatest Wimbledon ever IMO...and possibly the greatest story in sports history, though tennis isn't at the forefront like the other sports.

This is a static archive of the Goran Online Forum. All content is preserved as-is.