updates...?
04-12-2006, 07:04 AM
updates...?
it's been almost 4 months since the last update...my worries are starting to settle in that this site is going to die out...
04-14-2006, 10:23 PM
updates...?
Already died.
04-15-2006, 10:12 AM
updates...?
Guest,Apr 14 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:Already died.
[right][snapback]18570[/snapback][/right]
FUCK man i KNEW this shit would happen, first goranivanisevic.com now this one...
04-16-2006, 12:12 PM
updates...?
It would be cool to set up a new site, which is regularly updated. However, the question is to whether there is enough interest in Goran's activities to create such a site. Also, there is difficulty in finding enough current information about Goran's activities.
06-06-2006, 06:07 PM
updates...?
There are Goran fans everywhere...just advertise on other tennis message boards and perhaps some Croatian sports boards. I'm curious as to what he's been up to lately.
07-04-2006, 10:00 AM
updates...?
its not going to die out...I've just not had the time, I've been trying to get round to working on the site for ages...I am going to see if I can do some work on it this weekend.

they try and they try but everything that they do
is the ghost of a trace of a pale imitation of you
Visit this user's website
07-07-2006, 04:24 PM
updates...?
hi there!

i was a huge goran ivanisevic fan during my college days (9-10 years ago) and watching wimbledon this year makes me look back to the good old days when goran would do his silly yet endearing acts on court (boy, was he great on grass!)...goran will live in my heart forever. he made me appreciate and love tennis!
07-18-2006, 12:32 AM
updates...?
You should create a forum to discuss the current ATP and WTA tours...that's what the Martina Hingis forum did and even when she had retired, they still had tons of fans there because they could have a place to talk about current tennis players/issues.

Then that will attract more people and Goran discussions can increase as well.

This is a static archive of the Goran Online Forum. All content is preserved as-is.