Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goran Stamps
08-14-2002, 04:09 PM
Goran Stamps
First, Thanks Radda for the McDonalds Ad, it was cool to watch it even if I don't have sound for the moment in my computer.

Tomorrow, I go to Zagreb and hopefully I will get Goran Stamp (even if it's a holiday day) - I already try to get it on the croatian cost but no Goran Stamps in the Croat Post Offices for the moment....COME ON!!!!

Otherwise, Croatia is a BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY - you have to visit it, especially the sea-side, I haven't be to Split (because it's too far - just have the week-end to travel from Slovenia) but everybody told me that it's a great city (hey hey Goran City must be a really great city:))

Also, People are very welcoming (except if u look too much like a tourist;)) and very pleased when u talk with them about GORAN!!!!

c u all (if some others want Goran Stamps just send e-mail: tanguy_morineau@yahoo.fr - the ones who already did it > I don't forget u!!! - I will take the maximum I can buy if I find them)

Tango
08-17-2002, 11:18 AM
Goran Stamps
Quote:Originally posted by Tango
First, Thanks Radda for the McDonalds Ad, it was cool to watch it even if I don't have sound for the moment in my computer.

Your welcome!! Just wait till you have sound! ;)

Enjoy your trip:)

You make Croatia sound like a very interesting and beautiful place to visit.

they try and they try but everything that they do
is the ghost of a trace of a pale imitation of you
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-27-2002, 11:41 AM
Goran Stamps
News quickly about Goran Stamps!

Not available in Zagreb post office! One of my friend also went to Split and he didn't find them– I think there weren't so much of it or there were just available at the beguining – couldn't find explications with the postwomen because they didn't speak english very well. Maybe the best to get them it's to ask to Goran manager (Elite Management in fact) > will try on september.

Also, Someone told me Goran made an ad for a beer (does someone know about it?) which is really cool from him since I'm a hard-core beer drinker and don't go that often to Mcdonalds (well now I try to make effort to eat sometimes a Big-Mac;))

Last thing, Goran made an ad for Dicaprio suit with other croat sportsmen but in the ad he's in the middle wearing a grey suit and having a really great style. This ad is everywhere in big posters in all the town in Croatia – one of my friend took a picture of me in front of this ad so when I get the pic, i try to scan it!

That's it, Come back Goran, Tennis is really boring without u...imagine Hewitt is number 1...

Tango

ps: Juleanne > I will write to u soon – this week hopefully! if u need already some help in french just send me an e-mail.
08-28-2002, 08:46 AM
Goran Stamps
Any chance of getting a scan of the Dicaprio suit ad for the site? ;)

Goran did an advert for Pan beer, you can read about it and view it on this page - http://www.goranivanisevic.com/pan/goranpan.html

08-28-2002, 03:13 PM
Goran Stamps
Thanks for the link, I didn't go to his web-site since a lot of time cause it's not updated generally!

Hey This commercial is cool too but I can't remember drinking this beer in Croatia! (i was too drunk?) > it's weird cause I tasted all the croat beers! (maybe the reason is that Pan beer is without alcohol!)

For the pic of the ad, no problem I will send it to u – 1st > Just have to find the pic (camera of one of my friend) 2nd > have to find a scan So I wil say between september and october :)
08-28-2002, 03:24 PM
Goran Stamps
Just a question Radda > Do I have to register again to the forum? I appear as a guest and therefore (I think!) I have to type my password and user name each time I post (it's not that I'm lazy but 50% of the time I make a confusion with another password i had, and if u make a mistake > u have to write ure message again)

hope it's clear and hope that I put the good password

Tango
08-28-2002, 04:08 PM
Goran Stamps
Do you use the same computer each time you are here, and is it your computer?

If yes, are ur cookies enabled? this stops u having to log in each time. To check go to the top of internet explorer screen and go to
tools
Internet opitions
Go to privacy
Look at the scroll bar. A good setting is medium.

if thats not the problem then I will have a rethink about what it could be!

09-12-2002, 10:41 PM
Goran Stamps
I've been to Croatia last month, by boat between Split and Dubrovnik. It's such a beautiful country. I asked about the stamps also, in the post office in Split, but the answer was a disappointing, short 'no'. In fact, I found nothing on Goran in Split, just one bilboard for the bear, or in any other place.
I heard, some shops specialized in Eastern European stamps might have the stamps, so I'll try that.